We treat adults.
At our mental health clinic, we understand the significance of addressing eating disorders as a crucial aspect of emotional and behavioral well-being.
Our team of experts is here to provide you with personalized treatment plans to help you on your journey to recovery. Your mental health matters, and we are here to support you every step of the way.
How we treat
Treatment modalities are individualized, multi-disciplined, therapeutic, diverse and designed to address each individual’s needs in a professional, unique and holistic manner.
Eating Disorder Therapy
- Medical Nutrition Therapy
- Meal Support Therapy
- Nutrition Counseling
- Body Image Therapy
- Art Therapy
- Reading Groups
- Yoga Therapy, Dance, Fitness
- Mediation Therapy
- Music Therapy
- Aquatic Therapy
Positive Life Therapy
- Life Skills
- Mindful Exploration
- Positive Psychology
- Self-Development Group
- Life Skills
- Daily Goal Planning
- Career Counseling
Daily Clinical Treatment
Specific clinical sessions involve nutritional guidance, meal planning, cognitive behavioral therapy for eating disorders, body image, and acceptance and commitment therapy.
Therapeutic programming is two-pronged:
- To support the client with daily clinical treatment and customized programming.
- To assist the client in achieving independent lifestyle post rehabilitation.
Common eating disorder symptoms
Some of the early signs of eating disorders are:
- Experiencing anxiety, depression, irritability, or mood swings.
- Bingeing or restricting food
- Distorted body image
- Physical symptoms, such as fatigue, dizziness, hair loss, or dry skin
- Gastrointestinal issues like constipation or acid reflux